Ohio Attorneys Representing Injured Workers
Free Attorney Consultation - Protect Your Rights if You Are Injured at Work
If you have been injured on the job you need to know how to protect your rights
At the law firm of Seaman & Associates, we offer a free consultation for anyone who suffers an occupational illness or injury on the job. Our attorneys will listen to the facts of your case and explain your options. Even if you are not ready to pursue a claim now, we will tell you how to document your injuries and protect your legal rights down the road. We have represented injured workers throughout Ohio for almost 50 years.
For more information about Ohio workers’ compensation law, click on a topic:
- What steps should I take if I am injured at work?
- Workers’ compensation injuries
- Occupational diseases
- Workers’ compensation benefits
- Do I need a lawyer to handle my claim?
- Do I need to see the company doctor?
- Should I settle my claim?
- Multiple claims from one accident
- Denied workers’ compensation claims
Ohio workers’ compensation law can be complicated and confusing. There are several ways you can unintentionally harm your case if you do not receive legal advice. You should not count on your employer and workers’ compensation carrier to look out for your best interests. Let our experienced attorneys work for your benefit.