Cleveland Ohio Road Hazard Lawyer
Road Hazards and Motorcycle Accidents
Debris from a truck tire, a pothole, a disabled vehicle, a stretch of uneven pavement – a road hazard easily navigated by a car – may present an impossible challenge for a less stable motorbike. If you lost a loved one or suffered a serious injury in a motorcycle accident caused by a road hazard, it is important to get legal advice and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Our attorneys will see you get the insurance benefits you deserve
At Dennis Seaman & Associates in Cleveland, Ohio, our lawyers have successfully recovered large settlements and verdicts for victims of motorcycle accidents.* Contact our firm to arrange a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. There are a number of factors our lawyers will consider when evaluating your accident claim:
- What type of road hazard caused the accident? Debris that fell from a truck, construction equipment left on the road, or an unmarked missing shoulder?
- Which insurance policies might be responsible for your losses – your medical or auto insurance; liability insurance policies covering the truck, the construction company, or other parties responsible for your motorbike accident, or some other policy?
- What is the full value of your claim? The cost of life care for a catastrophic injury such as traumatic brain injury (TBI) or quadriplegia, or the value of a wrongful death claim needs to be carefully calculated by experts in medical and economic fields.
Lawyers at Dennis Seaman & Associates have earned a reputation in the national legal community for setting standards in Ohio personal injury law. Our Northeast Ohio firm represents clients throughout Ohio, including the communities of Cleveland, Lorain, Akron, Canton, Painesville, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Youngstown, and Parma. We are also long-standing members of the American Association for Justice, and as such, we are connected to a nationwide network of attorneys.
For more information related to motorcycle accident injury claims see the following:
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Defective Motorcycle Equipment
- What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Insurance coverage
Call 216 696-1080 or e-mail our office to arrange a free consultation about your motorcycle accident injury claim.
*Results may vary.