Cleveland Nursing Home Medication Error Attorneys
Experienced Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys Representing Victims of Medication Errors
Medication errors are all too common in hospitals, nursing homes and elder care facilities throughout Cleveland and the state of Ohio. The majority of these errors, however, are preventable and could be avoided with diligent care. Nurses should check and double-check medications before giving them to clients, and doctors should provide prescriptions that are correct for their patients.
At the law firm of Dennis Seaman & Associates, in Cleveland, Ohio, we are committed to holding nursing homes and elder care facilities accountable for medication errors and the serious injuries that are caused as the result of those errors. With more than 40 years of experience, we understand how to hold administrators responsible for allowing medication errors to happen.
Contact our firm to learn more information about medication errors and to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney.
Cleveland Medication Error Lawyers
- When proper safety precautions are followed, prescription and medication errors should not happen. Our lawyers have worked with families of nursing home patients who have suffered injuries because of errors caused by:
- Poorly and illegibly written prescriptions
- Failure to review medical records
- Signing patients prescriptions without double-checking them
- Not checking allergies or mixture of medications
- Failure to verify prescriptions before giving them to patients
Our firm understands how to review injuries and cases of medication errors to determine what happened and who should be held accountable for those errors. We also pursue maximum compensation for our clients.
Contact Dennis Seaman & Associates for a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about medication errors in Ohio, contact one of our attorneys at Dennis Seaman & Associates. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling us at 216 696-1080. Serving Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, Toledo and all Ohio Communities.