Ohio Construction Accident Attorneys
There are few jobs more dangerous than construction work. When accidents occur, they often result in catastrophic injuries that can change the lives of the injured workers and their families.
At the law firm of Seaman & Associates, we know the long-term effect an injury can have on your life. If you have suffered a construction injury, our lawyers provide a free initial consultation to discuss your rights and options.
Sources of Recovery
If you are injured at work, you are entitled to workers’ compensation, which provides benefits such as payments for disability and medical expenses. If your injury was caused by a third party (someone other than you or your employer), you may be entitled to additional damages.
Construction site injuries often involve “third party” claims, since multiple contractors work on the same site. If your injury is caused by another contractor on your job site, our lawyers can file a personal injury lawsuit against the insurance company of the third party.
Examples of Construction Injuries
There are many types of construction accidents that may involve third-party liability claims:
- Trench collapses
- Falls due to defective scaffolding, guard rails, lifelines, safety harnesses or lanyards
- Ladder falls
- Being hit by objects dropped from a height
- Falling through holes that weren’t properly covered
- Car and truck accidents occurring on the job
- Accidents at loading docks
- Accidents caused by removal of safety guards or safety equipment
- Accidents causes by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) violations
- Injuries caused by violations of specific safety requirements
Protect Your Rights: Free Attorney Consultation
If you have been injured in a construction accident, contact one of our personal injury lawyers today at 216-696-1080 to arrange a free consultation about your rights and options. We represent those injured at construction worksites in Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, Warren, Mansfield, Toledo, and all of Ohio.