Cleveland, Ohio Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Getting Compensation for Injured Pedestrians
Children walking to and from school, the elderly crossing busy streets, people in busy city crosswalks – these are the people most vulnerable to injury from inattentive drivers. Pedestrian accidents can happen because of:
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving around a stopped school bus, or failing to stop for a school patrol
- Failure to yield the right of way to a pedestrian in the crosswalk
- Drivers ignoring traffic signals
- Drivers looking left rather than right when making a right turn into a crosswalk
- Pedestrian accidents almost always lead to serious injury or wrongful death. The high cost of medical care, rehabilitation, medical equipment, nursing home or ongoing home care for a serious injury can run in the millions. Even a multiple leg fracture or broken knee can be debilitating and costly.
Certainly, families suffer a tremendous emotional and financial burden when a loved one dies in a fatal accident.
It’s extremely important to obtain full financial compensation so you can afford the care you need.
Seeking Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
At Dennis Seaman & Associates, one of the largest and most established personal injury law firms in Ohio, our attorneys have a proven record of achieving compensation for injured people. We have the financial resources needed to prove your case. Contact the Cleveland law office of Dennis Seaman & Associates for a free initial consultation.
When you contact our office, a lawyer will talk with you about your situation and will listen to your story. If we believe negligence may have occurred, we will conduct a thorough investigation of your case. We will advance the cost of this investigation with the expectation that we will make a financial recovery for you. If we are unable to obtain a recovery in your case, you owe us nothing.
Protect Your Rights: Free Attorney Consultation
You deserve full and fair compensation for your losses, and that is our goal. For help from an experienced attorney after a pedestrian accident, contact our Cleveland law office to arrange a free consultation.